Bid Opening for 2023 & 2024 ITTF Parkinson’s World Table Tennis Championships
Express your interest in becoming the organising committee for 2023 and/or 2024 Parkinson’s World Table Tennis Championships between November 1 – 30, 2021.
Organisations that wish to host the 2023 and/or 2024 PWTTC are encouraged to express their interest before November 30, 2021, via the link below:
Express your interest
Once the ITTF Foundation has received the Expression of Interest from your organisation, an Event Directives with further instructions on how to submit your proposal will be sent to you.
For more information on the bidding process, please refer to the ITTF Foundation PWTTC 2023 & 2024 Bidding Process.
World tournament for players with Parkinson’s disease, where family members and the public in general are proactively invited to assist.
- Present table tennis as a part of a sustainable healthy lifestyle
- Use table tennis events to increase the awareness of possibilities for people with a disease
- Different persons from different countries and territories worldwide have participated in the Parkinson's World Table Tennis Championships.
- The participation rate of female players was at least 30%.
- A comprehensive documentation promoting table tennis for people with Parkinson's disease has been elaborated.
- The awareness for Parkinson's disease and for the benefits of table tennis for those who have this disease is raised.
- 2019: Finalist at the Sports Business Award in the category "Best Community Scheme"
- 2020: Bronze at the Sports Business Award in the category "Best Sports Governing Body Initiative"
Target 3.4 By 2030, reduce by one third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being.