World tournament for players with Parkinson’s disease, where family members and the public in general are proactively invited to assist.
- Present table tennis as a part of a sustainable healthy lifestyle
- Use table tennis events to increase the awareness of possibilities for people with a disease
- Different persons from different countries and territories worldwide have participated in the Parkinson's World Table Tennis Championships.
- The participation rate of female players was at least 30%.
- A comprehensive documentation promoting table tennis for people with Parkinson's disease has been elaborated.
- The awareness for Parkinson's disease and for the benefits of table tennis for those who have this disease is raised.
- 2019: Finalist at the Sports Business Award in the category "Best Community Scheme"
- 2020: Bronze at the Sports Business Award in the category "Best Sports Governing Body Initiative"
Target 3.4 By 2030, reduce by one third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being.