Building Dreams, Changing Lives: Call for applications for Dream Building Fund powered by GSD
The ITTF Foundation is thrilled to announce the launch of the fourth call for applications for the Dream Building Fund (DBF) powered by The Foundation for Global Sports Development (GSD). This initiative, pioneered by the ITTF Foundation, embodies our unwavering commitment to making dreams come true and transforming lives through the power of table tennis.
Powered by the generous support of GSD, the DBF has already touched the lives of individuals across the globe, enabling them to access training, education, and resources that would otherwise be out of reach. Through this initiative, we aim to foster a new generation of table tennis for development champions who will inspire others and become changemakers within their communities.
Empowering dreams, one serve at a time
Through the DBF, we are supporting initiatives that are tackling societal issues and local challenges through the means of table tennis, aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The grant is open to legally established non-profits, table tennis, sport, or social organisations with projects focused on positive change in their local or regional communities through table tennis.
What do successful applicants receive?
- The opportunity to kickstart their social development dreams in their local reality.
- The knowledge on how to use table tennis for inclusivity and inclusion.
- Support and guidance from ITTF Foundation for sustainable project development in a collaborative manner.
- The chance to promote your project through ITTF Foundation channels.
- Access to an international network and resources, including equipment, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, storytelling support, and more.
How to apply?
Prospective applicants are invited to visit our website to find detailed information on eligibility criteria, application guidelines, and required documentation.
Tip: Take your time to study the requirements, discuss your thoughts with people you trust and from your organisation, and then fill in your application to make it count!
Check out our the video below to see what past successful applicants are doing and read more about them here to get inspired.