Become a WTTD Promoter! Apply now!
You are passionate about table tennis? You strive for social development? You care about gender equality and you want to take action? And you’ve always wanted to be part of the ITTF Foundation family? PERFECT! Because we are looking for World Table Tennis Day Promoters!
The World Table Tennis Day (WTTD) Promoter Initiative is an opportunity for you to make WTTD and our beloved sport more popular in your country or territory!
Your main responsibility as a WTTD Promoter is to share the WTTD idea among your community in your country or territory. We expect you to organise a WTTD 2021 event in your community AND motivate other organisers to join the movement. This edition focusses on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls by contributing to FEMpowerment through Table Tennis. We believe in fundamental human rights for everyone, regardless of their gender, age, ethnical group, religion, skills and physical ability – Do you agree?
Who can become a WTTD Promoter?
EVERYBODY who is passionate about table tennis, who is striving for gender equality in and through our sport, and who is able to be nominated by a not-for-profit organisation that applies for their funds. Priority will be given to women, but this is not a must.
What’s in it for you?
- 250€ for each successful applicant to cover any costs related to the promotion of the 2021 WTTD in the respective country / territory
- 1 top brand clothing kit, including 1 WTTD Promoter shirt
- Supporting girls and women in your community through table tennis
- Contributing to the UN SDG 5 for gender equality
- ITTF Foundation certificate
What are your tasks?
- Get a registered not-for-profit organisation that can apply for you. This could be your National Association, your Regional Association or even your club if it’s a not-for-profit one or any other not-for-profit organisation you trust.
- Organise a WTTD 2021 event with the focus on female empowerment and gender equality and motivate others in your country / territory to host their own events!
- Prepare a small report about the before and after WTTD situation of female players in your community!
- HAVE FUN and STAY SAFE!
If you have troubles opening it, please download the document below and send it together with the requested attachments to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing about your ideas on how to promote WTTD in your country or territory! Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to get useful tips for your WTTD preparation. We will send it out every two weeks.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.